Gear pumps and motors built in three pieces with cast iron body. The new gear pumps and motors “PH” series is an evolution of the “POLARIS PL” series.
“POLARIS PH” has a new body made of cast iron to have higher operating parameters and keep the full POLARIS versatility regarding shafts, flanges, ports and built-in valves.
- The possibility to mate the body with the cast iron covers further reduces noise levels, in addition to increasing strength.
- Displacements from 19,09 cm3/rev to 33,03 cm3/.
- Max. peak pressure up to 300 bar.
- Max. speed up to 3500 min-1.
- High working pressure also for high displacements .
- Long service life .
- Low noise level .
- High volumetric efficiency also at high temperature.
- Inlet & Outlet optimization – High speed .
- Combination in multiple pumps.
- Built-in Valves simplify circuit design
|POLARIS PH 20|
|POLARIS PH 20||Displacement||Max Continuous Pressure||Max Speed|